top of page

What is Metaphysics?

So, what exactly is metaphysics?

Metaphysics in a nutshell is practical mysticism. It’s a broad umbrella for the spiritual sciences, such as Human Design, astrology, I Ching, Kabbalah, chakras, psychic abilities, quantum fields, multiple dimensions, everything paranormal (which really is just plain normal), consciousness… pretty much everything that isn’t housed in traditional, mainstream sciences.

However, speaking as a physicist, more and more blurring of the lines between the physical and metaphysical is taking place, as many quantum physicists and Nobel laureates agree that consciousness is the fundamental essence of the universe and may involve what is now called “dark energy.” Fun fact: everything known to physics in our universe (planets, stars, galaxies, and everything on them) only accounts for about 5% of our universe — the other 95% is unknown! It’s currently called “dark matter” and “dark energy,” but physics doesn’t know what these actually are!

For me, the transition from physics into metaphysics was like walking over a bridge — I see no hard boundary or separation between the world of energy and that of matter; they are inextricably linked. Physicists have recently proven through experimentation that light does, indeed, materialize into matter. Einstein’s famous equation speaks to that concept. Everything that manifests in 3D “reality” actually begins in the metaphysical realm as consciousness, or thought forms.

18 views0 comments
bottom of page